Today we bottled our unique Elderflower and Rose Somerset sparkling wine.
What Was Said to the Rose
What was said to the rose that made it open
was said to me here in my chest.
What was told the Cypress that made it strong
and straight, what was
whispered the jasmine so it is what it is, whatever made
sugarcane sweet, whatever
was said to the inhabitants of the town of Chigil in
Turkestan that makes them
so handsome, whatever lets the pomegranate flower blush
like a human face, that is
being said to me now. I blush. Whatever put eloquence in
language, that’s happening here.
The great warehouse doors open; I fill with gratitude,
chewing a piece of sugarcane,
in love with the one to whom every that belongs!
We use only the finest economical and ecological ingredients.
We would like to share with you why we think this recipe is so good and why the ingredients we add to our Alchemy create something that adds the extra sparkles, fortifying the bubbles, the extra step and zest in your light living life.
It is a Global Ferment.
We use ethical Honey, Wild Flowers from the Hedgerow and Forest, Our own cultivated 7 year old Roses, Organic Apple Cider and an infusion of Ron Teeguarden’s Spring Dragon Longevity Tea the healthiest tea on the Earth.
That is all, no sulphites, no sugar, just pure pollens, yeasts of the Earth, loaded with life.
Just this year I have done a Natural Beekeeping course with Phil Chandler the natural bee keeper. This taught me a lot, and that if i was to engage in the act of bee keeping I would wish to keep to as wild a method as possible, encouraging swarms much like how they do it in Africa, was my greatest inspiration. I have realised until I live in the wild forest with my family I will not keep Bees, they are at threat from Man because of Ecocides, GMOs and Disease. The immunity of the Bee, the natural love and relationship man has had with the Bee is critical to our existence, no pollination no fresh fruit and vegetables, tree fruits, etc. The inside of the Bee hive is the same temperature as the Human blood. They are little copper paramagnetic life enhancing bio electrical sonic light conductors, the conduit and catalyst for the symphony of life. How we love the Bee, the dance of the Bumble Bee to you all.
Here I am going to share with you the life of the honey we use and the ethics and magick, we are also going to experiment with coconut palm sugar in our Celtic Brews too.
Here goes, Enjoy.
The Honey we use has a story: Honey was produced by the wild bees of this huge miombo forest of leguminous flowering trees, growing on Kalahari drift sands.
This honey was the first certified organic and fair traded honey in the world.
To make good honey beer you need honey with a lot of pollen, bees, etc., which provide nutrients to enable the honey beer culture to work fast.
Our honey has a rich smoky flavour. It is this flavour that distinguishes our honey from other types and it is this flavour that our customers appreciate and go back to the shop again and again for. It is the flavour that makes our honey one of the biggest sellers in its price bracket. In fact the smoky flavour is a natural and desirable characteristic of the honey. It is stronger in honey from bark hives because this honey usually contains more pollen than frame hive honey. If this pollen is filtered out most of the smoky flavour is removed, the pollen itself having a very strong smoky flavour.
Crucial to the success of this system were several key leaders of beekeeping groups, these leaders were all strong characters, gifted orators who commanded respect and could influence the opinions of the rank and file beekeeper. They were old men from another era, now sadly passed away, to whom beekeeping was a way of life steeped in the traditions of their culture. We turned to this group for advice and formed policies in discussion with them, once these influential beekeepers had agreed on an idea they could be relied upon to bring the masses of beekeepers to enthusiastically support it.
This honey is a Fair Trade product from village beekeepers,
Harvested from wild bees in the Zambian Forests,
No sugar feeding or anti biotics used,
Cold Pressed: high pollen content,
No GMOs for hundreds of miles Shshhhh!!
More info at: http://www.tropicalforest.com
This honey has a really good vibe, it is a lovely thick tree honey, endowed with loving beneficial goodness to build strong immunity for who get attracted to this high vibe food of the Earth.
- A bottle a day, until next May (goldwithin.org)
- Elderflower Honey Cake (blissfullyscrumptious.wordpress.com)
- Bee work (jtwhite5.wordpress.com)
- Elderflower Honey Cake (blissfullyscrumptious.com)
- The Tao of Natural Beekeeping (organibees.wordpress.com)
- London Mosques Start Beekeeping Trend – INTERVIEW (greenprophet.com)
- Save the bees – Bee Cause… (ratedpeople.com)
- Why ‘Kill it with Fire’ Should Not be Your Reaction to a Honeybee Swarm (treehugger.com)
- The Bee’s Knees: A Personalized Resource Guide on Beekeeping (redenvelope.com)
- Thousands of Bees Make 5NEWS Home (5newsonline.com)
- More Mead! (nmichaelhawe.wordpress.com)
- Bukidnon eyes training center for honey bee keeping (mindanews.com)
- Honey: A Culinary Seduction (alocaltable.com)
- Round Rock Honey: the middle man for the bees! (imperialsugarland.wordpress.com)
- Feeding My Bees (romancingthebee.com)
- VOGA Italia Premium Sparkling (thegoodwineguru.com)
- All That Sparkles: International Bubbly 101 (williams-sonoma.com)
- Simply Pairing Party Foods & Sparkling Wine (williams-sonoma.com)
- Welcome Summer & Hello Elderflower (eatlikeagirl.com)
- Wineday Friday: time to celebrate (wonderingsofatwentysomething.wordpress.com)
- Bubbles Leave Me Flat (winemag.com)
- Wine Word of the Week: Sparkling (winepeeps.com)
- 10 Great Sparkling Wines You’ve Never Heard Of (winemag.com)
- How the Jubilee has sparked a champagne war (thisislondon.co.uk)
- This Week In Movie Trailers, You Guys (videogum.com)
- Escaped Bees Bring a Visit From the Police (cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Natural Beekeeping Workshop, Vermont, May 26, 2012 (flxpermaculture.net)
- Bubble battles: Daily sparkling wine fights in Sanlitun Soho (beijingboyce.com)
- Potato Chips + Sparkling Wine = Happiness (lynfredwinery.blogspot.com)
- Another Great Wine Party Idea: Bottle Swap (winepeeps.com)
- Egypt’s Mubarak sentenced to life in prison – The Associated Press (google.com)
- In fitting start to Queen’s Jubilee, it’s a day at the races – USA TODAY (usatoday.com)
- Elizabeth Warren Seeks to Revive Senate Campaign – New York Times (nytimes.com)
- Annan Warns of Looming ‘All-Out War’ in Syria – Voice of America (voanews.com)
- Wis. governor starts final push before recall – Boston.com (boston.com)
- In the Lowcountry, backyard beekeepers bring back the buzz (islandpacket.com)