I want to do one kindly deed each day
To help someone to find a better way
I want to lend a hand to one in need
Or find some lonely stray that i may feed.
I want to sing for someone a love song
To give them courage when the road is long.
If just one smile of mine can lighten pain,
Then i shall feel i have not lived in vain.
~Poem by Lena Stearns Bolton
Some recipes for children and adults that are tried and tested and taste real good.
This smoothie we love and have been having daily, twice a day.
The blue and purple fruit and vegetables contain alkalizing nutrients such as lutein, zeaxanthin, resveratrol, fiber, flavonoids, ellagic acid, and quercetin. These alkalizing nutrients support retinal health, lowers LDL cholesterol, supports the immune system activity, supports healthy alkalizing of the foods and liquids ingested, improves calcium and other alkaline mineral absorption, buffers all acids that causses inflammation, prevents and reduces tumor growth, acts as an anticarcinogen in the alimentary canal, and limits the activity of acid that causes cancerouscells.
Blueberries, specifically, contain high amounts of alkalizing vitamins and minerals such as folic acid, potassium and fiber.
Anthocyanins, Are found in these Alkaline Blues and Purples: - Good Sources are Red Cabbage, Purple Eggplant, Grapes, Berries
Ellagic Acid in Purple and Blue Berries contain a phytochemical that may lessen the effect of the acid estrogen in causing breast-cancer cell growth.
Good tip: Blending berries with avocado, helps to buffer the acids or sugars in the mildly acidic berries.
The mild acids in the fruits are balanced by the fats and protein of the nut milk and oils and also the avocado is excellent with aiding in the slow release of the sugars. This smoothie is excellent for sugar sensitive people. And really everyone can have this. It is loaded with the good stuff. Excellent for learning new things, proper brain food. Also if you have a busy life this will keep you going for hours!!
Ok here goes. We have some science now for some action, satisfaction. Groovy Smoothie Brain Train.
Lets get it going on!
Take one litre of home made Almond Nut Mylk
One whole organic avocado.
Celtic Grey Sea Salt like a nice pinch
One Table spoon of Coconut Butter
One cup of cherries and blueberries
Two Teaspoons of Vanilla Powder
One Teaspoon of Cinnamon powder
Blend well, proper frothy!!!!!!!
Here are some we made earlier.x
Next we had a Green Juice.
Juice a Quarter to a third of cabbage, purple ones are lovely,
4 Heads of green celery
inch of ginger
So so good, here are some we made earlier the family love this.
Thank you and Enjoy x
- Vitamin Fest (healingfoodshealthyfoods.wordpress.com)
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Try Juicing (mindbodygreen.com)
- 5 Nutrients for Allergies: Vitamin C, Omega 3, and More (smartypantsvitamins.com)
- Cultured Savoury Seasonal Sour Cabbage in a Great Celtic Kitchen of Somerset. (goldwithin.org)
- Berried Truths: A Super Food Worth Loving (kimpossibilities.com)
- Cookbook Review: What Color is your Smoothie? (circleoffood.com)
- wintery green smoothie (vitalityandbeyond.wordpress.com)
- Tasty green juice (madeinthedesert.com)
- 4 Super Nutrients to Add To Your Daily Diet (self.com)
- the five-pointed star bead secretion of cortical (hongtaochen.typepad.com)
- Times to look indian chief tattoo at the skin care products (hongtaochen.typepad.com)
- Sweet nectar of summer: DIY strawberry + raspberry + apple juice (f00dventures.wordpress.com)
- Juicing (no not that juicing…) (trainmyfingersforbattle.com)
- Alkaline Foods (runworkeatsleep.wordpress.com)
- Product review: Righteously Raw Chocolate – chocolate in the raw (examiner.com)
- Purple cauliflower surprise (feastofcolor.wordpress.com)
- Eat a Rainbow for Optimal Wellness (enlightenedlotuswellness.com)
- The Glass Smoothie Cup I’ve Been Searching For: Thank You ACME Party Box (beso.com)
- Jamba Juice Recipes! (sayyestohappy.wordpress.com)
- Strawber-cherry Smoothie (devindelights.wordpress.com)
- Breakfast Smoothie Recipe (todaysmama.com)
- Green Smoothie Recipe: Spinach Smoothie (foodiecitymom.com)
- My super green smoothie recipe (selfdevelopmentwithmeditation.wordpress.com)
- Healthy Smoothie Recipe (freshfoodperspectives.typepad.com)
- My Favorite Green Smoothie (seaofshoes.typepad.com)
- The purple monster (thecrunchysoup.wordpress.com)
- Prawns and curry (iwontdiet.wordpress.com)
- A Titus Kind of Day (wannabewino.com)
- What’s Your Favorite Green Juice Combo? (drinks.seriouseats.com)
- Start The Day Right With Green Juice! (lifestyletea.wordpress.com)
- 13 Smoothie & Green Juice Recipes (homesteadhacker.wordpress.com)
- Blend It or Juice It? (mindbodygreen.com)
- Green and delicious juice (annesturetucker.com)
- Juice Recipes to Lower High Blood Pressure (cognitivedimension.wordpress.com)
- Juicing and Blending Food (cancercompass.wordpress.com)
- What’s In Your CSA & How Do You Cook It!- Spring (farmfoodieandfitness.com)
- Juice Your Way To Health (personalliberty.com)
- How to make green juice with a Vitamix and a pair of tights (eat-spin-run-repeat.com)
- Why Eating Alkaline Foods is Healthy (fitnesstipsforlife.com)
- Cookbook Review: ‘Wild About Greens’ Makes Healthy Cooking Easy and Tasty (eatdrinkbetter.com)
- Friday Wine Sips: Way South of the Border (biggerthanyourhead.net)
- Friday Wine Sips: Some Big-Hearted, Two-Fisted Reds for That Memorial Day Cook-Out (biggerthanyourhead.net)
- Going green with food! The inner terrain is everything! (blissmanifestors.wordpress.com)
- Fennel and red cabbage slaw (mrssams.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Recipe: Red Cabbage and Carrot Citrus Salad with Toasted Walnuts (ecosalon.com)
- ‘Best Ever’ Yoga Tips from David Wolfe! (elephantjournal.com)
- Red Cabbage Guacamole (veggieeuphoria.com)
- Spicy green onion and red cabbage salad (blackberriesandbloodoranges.com)
- Runner’s Fuel (wildchildrenfullofgrace.wordpress.com)
- 8 must-try smoothie recipes for a fresh and fruity summer (coolmompicks.com)
- Cook With Jewels of Summer (foxnews.com)
- Homemade Smoothies: Money-Saving Tips and Recipes (wholefoodsmarket.com)
- Organic Berries: Pick the Season’s Sweetest Stars (wholefoodsmarket.com)
- Blueberry Paint (offtheshelf.typepad.com)
- Kick the migraine headache drug habit – Use foods, spices, home remedies for migraine headache relief (blogginghounds.wordpress.com)
- Why We Need to Juice Regularly (healingfoodshealthyfoods.wordpress.com)
- The Health Benefits of Chocolate (berries.com)
- Cheribundi Review and Giveaway (lifeafterswimming.com)
- Migraine Relief (biosil.wordpress.com)
- 10 New Reasons to Eat Veggies. (elephantjournal.com)
- Juice Recipes for Ailments (cognitivedimension.wordpress.com)
- To Juice or Blend (Smoothies)? Which is best? (webndbitesoflife.wordpress.com)
- Gas Pains Drink Lemon Water (eatknowhow.com)
- Weekly challenge: eat more berries (boston.com)
- Is cabbage the ultimate anti-cancer food? (mybigearth.com)
- NitroGreens…A Great Way to go “Green” (drgodo.wordpress.com)
- FYI Food | Bartenders revive the tang of old-time ‘shrubs’ (kansascity.com)
- 9 Delicious Poolside Cocktail Recipes for the Summer (homeequityloan.net)