Chia is a true power food and makes for an amazing base to a sweet and more than easy to prepare raw vegan pudding. Alchemical Kate of Simple Authentic Superfoods shares with us her technique for making a delicious Vanilla Coconut and Goji Berry flavored chia pudding rich in all 21 known amino acid, essential omega 3 fatty acids, iron, calcium and gentle soluble fiber. This pudding has a very dreamy creamy ambrosia taste. It is perfect at any time of the day.
A great antioxidant source, chia provides high levels of chlorogenic acid, caffeic acid, and flavanol glycosides. These are all strong polyphenols that maintain proper function of bodily organs and tissues and that protect against cancer and cardiovascular disease through the removal of damaging free radicals.
2 thirds (2/3) of a cup of chia seeds, (pre soaked in 3 cups of water) the day you wish to make this recipe
2 cup of Almonds pre soaked overnight
4 cups of spring water to make the Almond milk with, this will make a lovely creamy milk.
2 tsp vanilla powder
3 table spoons of dried goji berries pre soaked for about an hour in just enough water to cover them (we are looking to keep that real juicy fruity flavour locked in
Dash of salt
2 Table spoons of coconut flesh
Cinnamon to garnish
1) Soak your almonds, 12 hours before you wish to make the recipe..
2) Soak also the chia seed at the beginning of the day you wish to make the sweet dish..
3) Make almond milk…
4) Put almonds pre soaked in a blender (we use a vita mix)…
5) Take 4 cups of water….
6) Add your pinch of salt…
7)Use a nut milk bag, strain the milk through the nut milk bag..
8) Add your coconut butter and flesh and the vanilla…
9) Blend away till smooth and creamy…
10) Add 3 cups of your fresh home made milk to the chia seed, mixing gently with your fingers to massage out all the lumps..
and because you care…
11) It will start to thicken out, then you add your goji berries with the soak water of itself…
12) Then leave to infuse for a few hours…
13) Then when we come to serving this up serve 2 to 3 table spoons depending on how hungry you may be…
14) Use the almond milk you have left to serve with this as a cream milk and garnish with some fresh ground cinnamon.
The pudding is ready to eat and happily will feed a family of 3 children and 2 adults for two days, depending on how hungry you are!! x
Additional Tips through a Practical Photographic Journal to help get this right
In Joy the Raw Alchemists.
If this has been good for you to learn please share with your loved ones and we invite you to follow this journey that is the merry destination that we are all on. We daily have new and improved recipes downloading from Goddess only knows. x
We appreciate all your support, friendship and feedback. From our hearts to yours. Simple Authentic and Superfood.
~ ♥ ~
- Chia seeds aren’t just for making a pet (bangordailynews.com)
- Can Chia Seeds Help You Lose Weight? (lindawagner.net)
- Recipe: Shou Wu Chih Chia Pudding (blissreturned.wordpress.com)
- Chia Seed Pudding (juiceboks.com)
- Coconut Chia Pudding (animalcrackersonthecouch.wordpress.com)
- (RAW VEGAN) PIZZA SPREAD: No, Seriously, It Tastes Like Pizza (savethekales.wordpress.com)
- Making Vegan Easy Week 25 Round-Up (itseasybeingvegan.com)
- Scarlett Johansson Relied on Raw Vegan Diet to Become Avenger (ecorazzi.com)
- Vegan Chia Pudding (notadietstory.wordpress.com)
- Easy Banana Avocado “Ice Cream” with Almonds and Chia Seeds (theassistant.wordpress.com)
- Chia Pudding (mangiastp.wordpress.com)
- Top Ten Reasons to Stay Up Late with a Pharmacist and a Prescription for Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Raw Almond Joy Larabars (rx4foodies.wordpress.com)
- Creamy Coconut Cacao Pudding (eatrecyclerepeat.com)
- Raw Vegan Mango Pudding (healthywholeholly.wordpress.com)
- Chia Seed Pudding: I Get It! (cookingintuitive.com)
- Overnight Oats (fitchicksoon.wordpress.com)
- The WBFC day 17: blueberries Chia seeds pudding (pipmiller.wordpress.com)
- Drink Your Superfoods: Mamma Chia Vitality Beverages (simplystated.realsimple.com)
- Chia Seeds: Health Benefits, Tips and Recipes (mybigearth.com)
- My Chia Seed Breakfast (juicybites.net)
- Cardamom Cream Chia Pudding (veganfamilia.wordpress.com)
- Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia (healthcoachjillian.wordpress.com)
- chia seed breakfast pudding/porridge & sugar-free challenge day 1 recap (veggienook.com)
- Creamy Chia Ambrosia Creme Nice Pudding Recipe. (goldwithin.org)
- Chia Seeds – many application (biosil.wordpress.com)
- Benefits of Chia Seeds (biosil.wordpress.com)
- Meatless Monday Indian Style & Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia for Dessert (healthygirlandthecity.wordpress.com)
- Superfood of the Day: Chia! (betterbulk.wordpress.com)
- Warning: awesome protein bar recipe below! (openmindhealth.com)
- Mood food: chia seeds, almond, cinnamon blend (blogs.abc.net.au)
- Recipe Review: Sugar Detox Carrot Cake Pudding (paleoinportland.wordpress.com)
- Ayurvedic Rice Pudding (Vegan, Gluten and Sugar Free) (spinachandyoga.com)